Pastor Emeritus, Cornerstone Community Church
Armand is Pastor Emeritus of Cornerstone Community Church in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. He was Cornerstone’s founding pastor and senior pastor for 26 years until his retirement from that role in 2015. He continues to serve at Cornerstone overseeing its Biblical Counseling and Training Center. Armand is a certified biblical counselor and instructor of biblical counseling for the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors. He is the author of Transformed Into His Likeness: A Handbook for Putting Off Sin and Putting On Righteousness, The Liberating Truth of Romans 6: Breaking Free from Sinful Habits, Thoughts, and Tendencies, and The Most Encouraging Promise in the Bible: Encouraging Words for Discouraged Souls through Focus Publishing. Armand and his wife Kathy are blessed with two adult children, their spouses, and five grandchildren.
Dedicated Pastor's Wife & Helpmate
Kathy is a dedicated pastor’s wife and helpmate to her husband who has been in full-time ministry since 1982. They are blessed with two adult children, their spouses, and five grandchildren. At Cornerstone Community Church in Mayfield Heights, Ohio, Kathy partners with her husband in overseeing the Cornerstone Biblical Counseling and Training Center. She also teaches women’s Bible studies, and is a mentor to young moms who attend their ministry for mothers of preschoolers. She has a Bachelor of Ministry Degree from Master’s International School of Divinity, and is a certified counselor through the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors. Kathy enjoys teaching and counseling women from all walks of life.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, the infallible, sufficient, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal bodily return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe that a person is justified by grace through faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to progressively grow in sanctification.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: the saved unto the resurrection of life, and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and His Church, and that we ought to manifest that unity wherever and whenever possible.